How we help
Our extensive global network of political, economic, security and sector experts and partners provides local, national and international insight, intelligence and in-depth advice. Advice you can draw on to:
- Make well-informed and risk-managed decisions, based on in-depth understanding of the hidden factors that could support or undermine your business intent.
- Select commercial partners and investment targets based on a detailed account of their track record, reputation and probity.
- Hire key individuals for your board or portfolio companies based on a full, objective understanding of their integrity, past performance, and management style.
- Develop market-entry plans, based on detailed assessments of the political, economic and commercial context, and identify potential partners who will help you thrive in new markets.
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on potential suppliers, clients, partners and investors, to reduce your exposure to ESG, reputational, legal and regulatory risk.
- Understand and manage political, economic and security risk in high-risk regions.