Our financial institution clients include investment, commercial and private banks, and insurance companies. We particularly work on:
- Enhanced due diligence to support Know-Your-Client (KYC) processes and to satisfy regulators when on-boarding ultra high-net-worth individuals from high-risk countries or sectors.
- Assessments of the reputation, probity and compliance procedures of potential partner institutions.
- Advice on anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) processes and compliance.
- Market-entry planning based on assessments of the local, regional and global political, economic and regulatory context.
- Dispute resolution advice to the insurance sector.
- Geo-political and security risk advice.