How we work
A service that fits around your needs. Every case is different, so we tailor our rigorous process to each client’s needs. It’s based on our experience of helping clients to make rapid decisions grounded in a full understanding of the facts, and the context they operate in.
We ensure the results of our work can be clearly presented to boards, investment committees, compliance officers and regulators. All in a way that shows evidence of objective decision-making and appropriate due diligence.
Here’s what to expect from our process:
- We work with you to develop a clear and achievable information requirement. We identify the ‘known unknowns’—information you need to satisfy governance and compliance processes—and ‘unknown unknowns’—issues you may not have considered that we judge to be important to your plans.
- If we feel you’ll be better served by a different provider or approach, we’ll say so.
- Initially, we conduct extensive open source and database research before moving on to targeted proprietary research. This focuses our efforts only on those decision factors not already available publicly.
- We bring together several expert associates with proven track records in the relevant territory or sector. Each works independently to ensure we develop a comprehensive, unbiased picture.
- We update you regularly throughout the process, adapting the information requirement in real time to ensure we’re meeting your precise needs.
- One of our London-based equity partners evaluates and collates the independent expert assessments to create a single, coherent narrative, which you can use to support your decision-making process.
- We brief in whatever format suits your preferences and internal processes. Typically, this includes a face-to-face briefing from an equity partner, plus a detailed, written report of our findings.